Last updated: January 12, 2023
- Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Device Data means information about the device you use to access the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company, such as third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to nextdata.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service.
Collecting Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We may collect a variety of Personal Data from or about you or your Device when you use our Service, as described below.
We may ask You to provide Us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify You, such as your name and email address.
Device and Usage Data
Device Data and Usage Data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Device Data and Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, operating system version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We collect information using Cookies, web beacons, and similar tracking technologies.
- Cookies. A cookie is a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Please review your web browser’s Help file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and to perform other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, marketing and advertising purposes, finding and preventing fraud or abuse, compliance purposes, or other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the data is collected.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may share Your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers retained in connection with the provision of the Service.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners for purposes such as to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your Personal Data for any other purpose with Your consent.
- As required by law and similar disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the Service.
Our Service is hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.